The podcasting phenomenon is revolutionizing the way entrepreneurs everywhere are connecting with ideal prospects, cultivating a loyal fanatic following and selling their products, programs, and services to customers all over the world.
Podcasting has many benefits including:
– The ability to reach more people in your target market.
– It helps build credibility in your industry.
– It can turn you into an internet superstar (great for business)
– They can be downloaded by your subscribers’ RSS feeds automatically
– They can be accessed by your subscriber’s anywhere or anytime!
– Let’s you form a more personal connection with your consumers because they can get to know, like and trust you. (Essential for long-term profits)
A good Podcast can be a great way to get your business in front of an unlimited number of new customers But it doesn’t stop there. They can also be used as the foundation for other audio products like audio books, webinars and even paid audio products. The possibilities are almost endless and extremely profitable!
When blogtalk radio first appeared, I had done over 100 episodes of a weekly show and saw the power of it. Then along came distribution networks like itunes and podcasting are now as mainstream as Facebook. In a recent course I took where I needed to uplevel my skills, I was so impressed with the content, that I bought it outright for you. In this series, you will be taken through all you need to set up your own podcast and reach millions with your message.
Setting Up Blog Talk Radio
Creating a Live Episode
Create a Pre Recorded Episode
Using Audacity to Pre-Record
Pre Recording Audio Content
In this section, you will learn
How to get the software
- How to install mp3 encoding
- A tour of the interface
- Creating audio files
- Editing audio files
- Timeline shifting
- Intros and exit music
- Background music
- Free podcasting
Audacity Work Area – Create and Edit
Blog Talk Radio Settings
Calling In Considerations
Setting the Profile Link
Setting Profile Show and Podcast
Social Media Settings
Uploading Bumper Audios
Guest Call In Number
If There is No Guest Call In Number
Record with Guest Caller
Download and Delete Your Episode
Editing In Audio Bumpers
Submission To Itunes
Repurpose Your Podcast Content
Using Video to Create Audio
Blog Talk Radio Network Promotion
Monetization and Statistics